Langsung ke konten utama

Inspiring Person

Najwa Shihab


Najwa Shihab nicknamed Nana was born in Makassar, 16 September 1977 (40 years). She is a former newscaster on Metro TV. She was once the anchor of Metro today prime time news program, Suara Anda and bincang-bincang Mata Najwa program. 

Najwa is a second daughter of Quraish Shihab, Minister of Religion of the era of Development Cabinet VII. Nana is married to Ibrahim Assegaf and already has one son who is familiarly called Izzat (17 years).

Najwa is a graduate of Faculty of Law UI year 2000. During high school she was selected to follow the program of  AFS, which in Indonesia this program is implemented by the Foundation Bima Antarbudaya for one year in the United States. Pioneering career in RCTI, in 2001 she chose to join Metro TV because the TV station was considered more to answer his interest to the world of journalism. 

In 2006 she was selected as Best Journalist of Metro TV, and was nominated for Best Panasonic Awards Reader. In August 2017, through the episode of Pointless Notes, she formally resigned from Metro TV who had raised her name. On January 10, 2018, Najwa Shihab via Mata Najwa appeared again in Trans7 by staying in the same slot as on Metro TV, which is Wednesday at 8:00 pm.

Najwa and the movement of reading, that is the current world of Najwa Shihab. Campaigning love books, talking about literacy, having a concern on the level of reading books among young people, she was involved in several literacy movements. This is acknowledged as a big challenge, because she is believed to assume the role of Indonesian Reading Ambassador. Najwa Shihab is appointed as Indonesia Reading Ambassador (2016-2020) by National Library of Indonesia, with the main task of spreading interest in reading to the country. In addition to Indonesia Reading Ambassador, Najwa also became Ambassador of Mobile Library. A literacy network dedicated to building mobile libraries, from one region to another, with simple means of infrastructure. In the program, there are parties who spread books using horses, carts, boats, vespa, and so forth. Najwa's task is to build awareness of books and reading movements, to disseminate reading materials to various parts of the country, in an effort to increase reading interest in Indonesia.

Awards that had been achieved by Najwa Shihab :
  • The Best Television Person in the Panasonic Gobel Awards (2016)
  • The Influential Woman of the Year from Elle Magazine (2016)
  • Most Progressive Figure by Forbes Magazine (2015)
  • The Best Election Presenter by Election Supervisory Board (2015)
  • Young Global Leader by The World Economic Forum (2011)
  • Highly Commended for the Best Current Affairs Presenter at the Asian Television Award (2009 and 2007)
  • Australian Alumni Award for Journalism and Media (2009)
  • National Award for Journalistic Contribution to Democracy (2010)
  • Best Metro TV Journalist 2006
  • Young Global Leader (YGL) 2011 from the World Economic Forum (WEF) 
  • Asian Television Awards (ATA) 2011 Second Winner or Highly Commended
  • Best Current Affairs Presenter in Najwa Eye show on Metro TV. Earlier in 2009 also became the second Champion and in 2007 became Third Winner. 

She really inspires me. I love to watch her in Mata Najwa, I think she is really smart and talented. She is a critical person, she is smart when she interviews a lot of politic figure in this country. I really want to be like her in public speaking. She is really inspiring me.



Please choose the right answer!
1.When was Najwa Shihab born?
a.16 September 1977
b.17 September 1977
c.16 September 1978
d.15 September 1978

2.Najwa's father was the minister of...
a.Health
b.Religion
c.Agriculture
d.Finance

3.When was she selected as the Best Journalist of Metro TV?
a.In 2004
b.In 2005
c.In 2006
d.In 2007

4.What program that she bring?
a.Waktu Indonesia Bercanda
b.The comment
c.Indonesia Lawyers Club
d.Mata Najwa

5. Najwa is a graduate of ... in year 2000
a.Faculty of Law UI
b.Faculty of Medicine UI
c.Faculty of Law UGM
d.Faculty of Mathematics and Natural Scrience UI 


source : https://id.wikipedia.org/wiki/Najwa_Shihab

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Compliment

Hello guys! I'm Andini Salsabila Puteri from Bandung, Indonesia. Today, I want to tell you about my story which make me feel so thankful to someone. When I was in seventh grade, I got a task from my civics teacher, that I had to interview my family member who is the veteran or if the veteran already died, I could interview someone who knew the story. My family member who is the veteran is my grandfather from my father. But, he already died. I felt so confused because all of my family member in Bandung didn't know his story. But, in Saturday, my grandfather from my mother came to Bandung from Majalengka. He was the only one who knew the story of my grandfather from my father. So, I interviewed him and he told me the story. Because of that, I could finish my task. I was really thankful to my grandfather because if he didn't come to Bandung, I couldn't finish my task on time. So, that is my story, I hope you enjoy the story. Thank you!

Edu Passion 2019

In today's blog I would like to tell about Edu Passion until my passion and strength.  SMA Negeri 3 Bandung held an event named “Edu Passion” on Thursday, 24th January 2019. Edu Passion is one of the annual work program of OSIS SMA Negeri 3 Bandung.  I went to Edu Passion with my RBL (Research Based Learning) group. But I only went to Edu Passion with Resti and Ria because Dhafin had to be a committee of the event. When the Edu Passion, we got a task from our Indonesian teacher, Mrs. Lela, to write down any information that we got from the stand in the event. We can write down any information from the public university or private university. Edu Passion was held to give some easiness for high school student especially for the third grader to get information about the university that they want to.  In the Edu Passion we can find stands from a lot of university in Indonesia and the committee also provide us with presentation from a lot of faculty. Talking about

Natural Phenomenon

AURORA              An  aurora is a natural light display that shimmers in the sky. Colorful blue, red, yellow, green, and orange lights shift gently and change shape like softly blowing curtains. Auroras are only visible at night, and usually only appear in lower polar regions.            Auroras are visible almost every night near the Arctic and Antarctic Circles, which are about 66.5 degrees north and south of the Equator. In the north, the display is called  aurora borealis , or northern lights. In the south, it is called  aurora australis , or southern lights.  How Aurora Can Be Formed?         The activity that creates auroras begins on the sun. The sun is a ball of superhot gases made up of electrically charged particles called ions. The ions, which continuously stream from the sun’s surface, are called the solar wind.           As solar wind approaches the Earth, it meets the Earth’s magnetic field. Without this magnetic field protecting the planet, the sola