Langsung ke konten utama

Compliment

Hello guys!
I'm Andini Salsabila Puteri from Bandung, Indonesia.

Today, I want to tell you about my story which make me feel so thankful to someone.

When I was in seventh grade, I got a task from my civics teacher, that I had to interview my family member who is the veteran or if the veteran already died, I could interview someone who knew the story. My family member who is the veteran is my grandfather from my father. But, he already died. I felt so confused because all of my family member in Bandung didn't know his story. But, in Saturday, my grandfather from my mother came to Bandung from Majalengka. He was the only one who knew the story of my grandfather from my father. So, I interviewed him and he told me the story. Because of that, I could finish my task. I was really thankful to my grandfather because if he didn't come to Bandung, I couldn't finish my task on time.

So, that is my story, I hope you enjoy the story.
Thank you!


Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Edu Passion 2019

In today's blog I would like to tell about Edu Passion until my passion and strength.  SMA Negeri 3 Bandung held an event named “Edu Passion” on Thursday, 24th January 2019. Edu Passion is one of the annual work program of OSIS SMA Negeri 3 Bandung.  I went to Edu Passion with my RBL (Research Based Learning) group. But I only went to Edu Passion with Resti and Ria because Dhafin had to be a committee of the event. When the Edu Passion, we got a task from our Indonesian teacher, Mrs. Lela, to write down any information that we got from the stand in the event. We can write down any information from the public university or private university. Edu Passion was held to give some easiness for high school student especially for the third grader to get information about the university that they want to.  In the Edu Passion we can find stands from a lot of university in Indonesia and the committee also provide us with presentation from a lot of faculty. Talking about

Natural Phenomenon

AURORA              An  aurora is a natural light display that shimmers in the sky. Colorful blue, red, yellow, green, and orange lights shift gently and change shape like softly blowing curtains. Auroras are only visible at night, and usually only appear in lower polar regions.            Auroras are visible almost every night near the Arctic and Antarctic Circles, which are about 66.5 degrees north and south of the Equator. In the north, the display is called  aurora borealis , or northern lights. In the south, it is called  aurora australis , or southern lights.  How Aurora Can Be Formed?         The activity that creates auroras begins on the sun. The sun is a ball of superhot gases made up of electrically charged particles called ions. The ions, which continuously stream from the sun’s surface, are called the solar wind.           As solar wind approaches the Earth, it meets the Earth’s magnetic field. Without this magnetic field protecting the planet, the sola