Langsung ke konten utama

Fauna

Tiger


Tigers are at the top of food chain. People will hunt tigers for their fur mostly. Tiger can get sick with some of the same things as your cat at home. For example, Rabies, Feline leukemia, or maybe just cold. Tigers are the largest cat species in the world. An adult tiger can weigh up to 3000 kg.

Tiger's Life Cycle


A tiger life cycle is a very interesting to learn. Did you know that tigers look the same when they are adults and when they are cubs. Tigers grow to be 4-10 ft. Most tigers are between 220-660 pounds. Tigers can live between 20-26 years old.


Tiger's fact :
  1. Shave a tiger, and it still has stripes as they're on the skin, not just the fur.
  2. A tiger's night vision is up to six time better than ours. 
  3. A tiger's hind legs are longer than it's front legs, giving them the ability to leap up to 10 meters forward.
  4. When hunting, tigers can reach speeds of up to 65 km/h.
  5. A tiger's tail can be up to one meter long.
  6. A tiger's tongue has features that help strip feathers, fur, and meat from prey.
  7. A tiger's roar can be heard as far as three kilometers away,
  8. A tiger's hearing is nearly five times better than ours.
  9. Tigers have retractable claws (helping to keep them sharp and allowing tigers to stead silently up to unsuspecting prey)
  10. Unlike most cats, tigers will readily take to water (they are powerful swimmers)
  11. Tigers has a "false eyes". It is a white circular spots located on the backs of tigers ears.

Source :
https://emmayorktiger.weebly.com/more-about-tigers.html
http://blog.wwf.ca/blog/2016/07/29/19-amazing-tiger-facts-global-tiger-day/
http://everythingabouttigers.weebly.com/life-cycle.html

Question!
Please choose the right answer!

1. How long tigers live spend?
a. 10-20 years old
b. 20-40 years old
c. 20-25 years old
d. 5-10 years old

2. A baby tiger is called...
a. Cubs
b. Calf
c. Puppy
d. Kitty

3. When hunting, tigers can reach speeds of up to...
a. 85 km/h
b. 90 km/h
c. 65 km/h
d. 70 km/h

4. A white circular spots located on the backs of tigers ears is called...
a. True eyes
b. False eyes
c. Tigers eyes
d. Fake eyes

5. A tiger's hearing is nearly ... times better than ours.
a. Five
b. Three
c. Four
d. Six


Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Compliment

Hello guys! I'm Andini Salsabila Puteri from Bandung, Indonesia. Today, I want to tell you about my story which make me feel so thankful to someone. When I was in seventh grade, I got a task from my civics teacher, that I had to interview my family member who is the veteran or if the veteran already died, I could interview someone who knew the story. My family member who is the veteran is my grandfather from my father. But, he already died. I felt so confused because all of my family member in Bandung didn't know his story. But, in Saturday, my grandfather from my mother came to Bandung from Majalengka. He was the only one who knew the story of my grandfather from my father. So, I interviewed him and he told me the story. Because of that, I could finish my task. I was really thankful to my grandfather because if he didn't come to Bandung, I couldn't finish my task on time. So, that is my story, I hope you enjoy the story. Thank you!

My Goal

Hello! My name is Andini Salsabila Puteri. You can call me Andien. I’m 16 years old and on this October I will be 17. I was born on 30 October 2002. I have 2 siblings, one younger sister and one younger brother. My sister is 13 years old, she is in the second grade of junior high school. My brother is 5 years old and know he is study in the kindergarten.  Talking about my personality, my friends said that I’m dilligent and ambitious because I always submit task on time or ahead of time. But actually I think I don’t really ambitious because I study if there will be an exam and I don’t really care with my score at school. I think it’s okay if you get bad score but you still have to do your best. Another thing about me is that I’m an organized person. I always plan everything right before I do it. That’s why I have planner book and I always write down anything that I have to do or task that I have to submit on that book. My classmates also relay on my planner book. 

Edu Passion 2019

In today's blog I would like to tell about Edu Passion until my passion and strength.  SMA Negeri 3 Bandung held an event named “Edu Passion” on Thursday, 24th January 2019. Edu Passion is one of the annual work program of OSIS SMA Negeri 3 Bandung.  I went to Edu Passion with my RBL (Research Based Learning) group. But I only went to Edu Passion with Resti and Ria because Dhafin had to be a committee of the event. When the Edu Passion, we got a task from our Indonesian teacher, Mrs. Lela, to write down any information that we got from the stand in the event. We can write down any information from the public university or private university. Edu Passion was held to give some easiness for high school student especially for the third grader to get information about the university that they want to.  In the Edu Passion we can find stands from a lot of university in Indonesia and the committee also provide us with presentation from a lot of faculty. Talking about