Langsung ke konten utama

All About Me!

Assalamualaikum Wr. Wb.

Hello everyone!! Let me introduce myself. My name is Andini Salsabila Puteri. You can call me Andien. I'm 14 years old. I was born on 30th October 2002 in Majalengka. I have long and black hair, but I use hijab. I have black and big eyes but I use eyeglasses.

I have 1 little sister and 1 little brother. So, I'm the oldest. My sister's name is Dinda Ainura Puteri, she's 12 years old. My brother's name is Muhamad Debrian Subita, he's 3 years old. My father's name is Omang Solehudin and my mother's name is Hetty Puspitasari. My father is a banker and now he is in Medan. My mother is a housewife and she live with me and my siblings in Bandung.

Before I live in Bandung, I was live in Gresik. I lived in Gresik for 6 years. I have a lot of friends there. But, when I was in third grade, I have to leave my friends and moved to Bandung. Now, I live in Buah Batu Regency, Bandung.

In Bandung, I studied at Karang Pawulang Elementary School, and then I studied at 2 Junior High School. Now, I study at 3 Senior High School in 10th grade.

My hobby is reading. I like reading fiction novel because I think it's fun, just like you are in to the story. I like watching movie too. I like fiction movies like disney and I like action/superhero movies like The Avengers. Sometimes, I watch horror movie but only if I with my friends.  

My favorite food is fried chicken. I like it because my mother always cook it for me. My favorite color is pink and white because I think the composition is very nice. 

What's my dream? My dream is to be a doctor. I can't remember since when I want to be a doctor, maybe from I was at elementary school. Hmm, I don't know. I want to be a doctor because I want my life is useful for others, for example, to cure sick people. So, I really want to continue my study in Universitas Indonesia (UI) or Universitas Padjajaran (UNPAD). aamiin...

Maybe that's all about me. I hope you enjoy this blog. Thank You!!

Wassalamualaiakum Wr. Wb.

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Compliment

Hello guys! I'm Andini Salsabila Puteri from Bandung, Indonesia. Today, I want to tell you about my story which make me feel so thankful to someone. When I was in seventh grade, I got a task from my civics teacher, that I had to interview my family member who is the veteran or if the veteran already died, I could interview someone who knew the story. My family member who is the veteran is my grandfather from my father. But, he already died. I felt so confused because all of my family member in Bandung didn't know his story. But, in Saturday, my grandfather from my mother came to Bandung from Majalengka. He was the only one who knew the story of my grandfather from my father. So, I interviewed him and he told me the story. Because of that, I could finish my task. I was really thankful to my grandfather because if he didn't come to Bandung, I couldn't finish my task on time. So, that is my story, I hope you enjoy the story. Thank you!

My Goal

Hello! My name is Andini Salsabila Puteri. You can call me Andien. I’m 16 years old and on this October I will be 17. I was born on 30 October 2002. I have 2 siblings, one younger sister and one younger brother. My sister is 13 years old, she is in the second grade of junior high school. My brother is 5 years old and know he is study in the kindergarten.  Talking about my personality, my friends said that I’m dilligent and ambitious because I always submit task on time or ahead of time. But actually I think I don’t really ambitious because I study if there will be an exam and I don’t really care with my score at school. I think it’s okay if you get bad score but you still have to do your best. Another thing about me is that I’m an organized person. I always plan everything right before I do it. That’s why I have planner book and I always write down anything that I have to do or task that I have to submit on that book. My classmates also relay on my planner book. 

Edu Passion 2019

In today's blog I would like to tell about Edu Passion until my passion and strength.  SMA Negeri 3 Bandung held an event named “Edu Passion” on Thursday, 24th January 2019. Edu Passion is one of the annual work program of OSIS SMA Negeri 3 Bandung.  I went to Edu Passion with my RBL (Research Based Learning) group. But I only went to Edu Passion with Resti and Ria because Dhafin had to be a committee of the event. When the Edu Passion, we got a task from our Indonesian teacher, Mrs. Lela, to write down any information that we got from the stand in the event. We can write down any information from the public university or private university. Edu Passion was held to give some easiness for high school student especially for the third grader to get information about the university that they want to.  In the Edu Passion we can find stands from a lot of university in Indonesia and the committee also provide us with presentation from a lot of faculty. Talking about