Langsung ke konten utama

Invitation Letter Analysis

Content/purpose
National Independence Day Parade

Body
Address:
- Addresser : 1001 N. Fillmore Street #1776 Arlington, VA 22201
- Addressee : 170 Apricot Street, Worcester, MA 01603
- Place : Washington D.C.

Salutation/greeting: Dear Ms.Smith

Date, time, and place
Date : July 4th, 2012
Place : Washington D.C.
Time : -

R.S.V.P.
-

Signature
Sincerely yours,
[Signature]
John P. Wiscombe
President

Tense
Present tense

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Natural Phenomenon

AURORA              An  aurora is a natural light display that shimmers in the sky. Colorful blue, red, yellow, green, and orange lights shift gently and change shape like softly blowing curtains. Auroras are only visible at night, and usually only appear in lower polar regions.            Auroras are visible almost every night near the Arctic and Antarctic Circles, which are about 66.5 degrees north and south of the Equator. In the north, the display is called  aurora borealis , or northern lights. In the south, it is called  aurora australis , or southern lights.  How Aurora Can Be Formed?         The activity that creates auroras begins on the sun. The sun is a ball of superhot gases made up of electrically charged particles called ions. The ions, which continuously stream from the sun’s surface, are called the so...

Debate Competition XI MIPA 9

Round 1 "This house supports the death penalty for corruptors" Opening Government Elviana : Corruptors stole the money from country. If we only punnish them with jail, there will be some opportunities for them to corrupt again. Moza : They stole human rights first from the people. They take people human rights. Opening Opposition Dio : It effects human rights for life. There are still another method to punish them. Lean : They deserve the second chance. Closing Government Rifkhi : Someone who stole mangos being punish for 10 years but the corruptors only 3-4 years. It was not fair. Akmal : The law is sharper ti citizens. The corruptor give a big effect for government. They use the money for their goods. I support the death penalty for corruptors. Closing Opposition Zidan : The penalty against the human rights. Someone can frame each other. Some method are inhuman. The penalty is not the solutions but the system of the government itself. Dhafin : We should...

My Goal

Hello! My name is Andini Salsabila Puteri. You can call me Andien. I’m 16 years old and on this October I will be 17. I was born on 30 October 2002. I have 2 siblings, one younger sister and one younger brother. My sister is 13 years old, she is in the second grade of junior high school. My brother is 5 years old and know he is study in the kindergarten.  Talking about my personality, my friends said that I’m dilligent and ambitious because I always submit task on time or ahead of time. But actually I think I don’t really ambitious because I study if there will be an exam and I don’t really care with my score at school. I think it’s okay if you get bad score but you still have to do your best. Another thing about me is that I’m an organized person. I always plan everything right before I do it. That’s why I have planner book and I always write down anything that I have to do or task that I have to submit on that book. My classmates also relay on my planner boo...